Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pitzer - Green goes White

Today's color is white.  WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So that may be the weakest intro of all time but I am in the process of writing 4 papers and I am out of good intros for the time being.  But anyways, today I look to white as the new pallet for the big dudes to roam!

First up is the creature type.  I really like angels, c'mon, who doesn't!!!!  Magic enjoys it's angels. They are the only real powerhouses that white has ever had.  I'm not saying that there hasn't been good white creatures, I'm just saying that Angels have been punishing opponents for YEARS.

So here is the skinny, I don't like average.  There fore my guy is gonna have the feeling that he is powerful, yet fair in many ways.  So I will show you the card and comment on it afterwards!








 As your mother always said - when you fall, 
you always get back up - kinda like this dude!


Here is Rezial.  He is Legendary, has sweet flavor and is at the very least, powerful.  The mana costing seems fair.  He is insanely powerful for 4 mana, as a 2/7 for 4 mana will gum up the board.  He has recursion, so removal spells aren't a painful endeavor, and the lifelink on him makes him board altering. 

I really want ot alk about flavor with this guy.  I like Angels, but I really want my cards to be different.  SO i took the idea of the fallen angel and made him full of flavor.  He is down, but he gets back up and goes in for a final attack, and it is a powerful attack.  The part that seems the best to me is the recursion.  He is an angel, a breed not known for dying easily, so recursion seemed like an acceptable response to him dying.  

I'm not up to really explain this guy as I want him to explain himself, so please comment if you like or dislike him and what you would change.   

3 comments:

  1. you don't need to add the "creature" part on his holy surge ability. You do however need to mention that he loses defender, else that's a mighty powerful angel that isn't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trample is ONLY relevant unless it also loses defender when you activate the ability. DUHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete